Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cute cars

I have always liked cars, but not to the point of being fanatical about it. In fact, I actually know almost nothing on the technical side of things. I only like to drive cars. Drive them fast. And hopefully not knock into somebody or something. I do not enjoy bringing my car to the service center, workshops, etc. etc. I do not enjoy hanging the day out in a car accessory shop. So do I really like cars? What is the purpose of this rambling? Why is there so much suffering in the world? Why am I adding to this suffering by making you read this senseless ramblings?

Ok before you are completely lost all interest in my blog, here are some photos of cars that I snapped recently:

Car spotted in Alor Setar. I think this is really cute, creative, and original!

Car spotted at Giant, Bandar Kinrara. Kelisa trying to look like a Mini Cooper. End results are not too bad, I would say.

The new Mini Cooper S. Photo taken at my office building (my office shares the same building with BMW headquarters, and BMW owns MINI). Weird car with weird doors. I don't like. But I don't mind if you're gonna buy one for me.

Nice F1 car at Midvalley. If only those ladies would move out of the way so that I can get an unobstructed view of the car. Hehe, just joking. Nice ladies too!
This is an Indian car, the Tata Indicar (cleverly renamed to Indicab for the taxi version) that faithfully fetched me to office daily when I was sent to Chennai for work last year.

Lastly, brand new BMWS in a row. What an awesome sight. Just one of the privileges working in the same building that houses BMW's headquarters.

So did enjoy seeing the cars? I'm sure I did! Wo kan wo kan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I remember those F1 girls. Darn they were such a nuisance weren't they, standing around and blocking that F1 car. =Pp