Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cameron Highlights

Yes I know it's been awhile since I last updated. Been busy with my new job. I'm at Singapore right now for a business trip. Anyway, today I don't have a lot of things to say (12am now, brain is tired), so why don't I just show you some selected pictures from my recent trip to Cameron Highlands? :-) p/s: All photos taken with my trusty (more like rusty now) Nokia N73.

Super fresh fruits and vegetables. Look at the size of those corn compared to my finger. Those of you who knows me well knows that I have really huge hands and long fingers, so you can imagine the size of the corn. I ate it raw, and it tastes sweet! Yes, raw corn! Fantastic. However, one of my friends observed that there were no ants on the corns. I wonder could it be due to pesticides? (Maybe I shouldn't have eaten it raw...)

More beautiful, colorful, cheerful plastic-wrapped vegetables...

Spotted the new singaporean Honda Jazz / Fit, which will be released in Malaysia soon too. There's tons of them in Singapore. And by the way, here's a link to the highly anticipated 2009 Honda City.

Tea plantation

Communications tower right on top of Mount Boh. Ok I kid. There's no such thing as Mount Boh, but I'm actually referring to the Boh Plantations.





Beautiful flowers at Mount Boh... I mean Boh Plantations.

And lastly, here's a common sight in Malaysia.

Here's a sign asking us to love our rivers and to take care of it....

And here's the aforementioned river. It's disgraceful. When can we stop having third-world mentalities??!!! Sheesh!!

No comments: